Summer Pinterest Challenge!

Monday, May 28, 2012




**I've completed a few of my challenge pins! I think I'm running out of summer! :D


The running joke on Pinterest is that you spend most of your time "pinning" and less of your time actually doing all the cool things you have pinned! This summer I am putting out a challenge to actually DO some of those AWSOME ideas we've pinned on Pinterest!

If you need an invitation please feel free to message me and I can invite you to join Pinterest, also check out my boards and follow me!

So here is how the challenge is going to work:

  1. Choose 10 boards
  2. Choose 2 topics from each board to complete over the summer.
My suggestion would be to balance your projects, choose a few large ones, several medium sized ones and a few small ones. 

Here are my projects for the summer:
DIY:
  1. Dresser Re-do (inspiration1, inspiration 2). (big)
  2. DIY Bleach T-shirt (small)
PHOTOGRAPHY:
  1.  30 Day Challenge (big)
  2. Baby Bean (make or purchase) and Back drop (medium)
SEWING:
  1. Ruffle T-shirt (small)
  2. Casserole Tote (small)
FOR THE HOME:
  1. Bling my stand mixer (small)
  2. Old Window Picture Frame (small) I have just the window for this!!!
CRAFTS:


GARDEN:
  1. Seedling Starters (Medium)
  2. Stacked Flower planter (medium)
PARENTING:
  1. Chore Door Hanger (small)
  2. Devotional book (purchase) (small)
LAUNDRY ROOM:
Now not all of these are direct links to patterns, but just inspiration for the projects I want to complete this summer. I hope to blog about the projects as I complete them!

Have fun and Happy Pinning!





No comments:

Post a Comment