Grilled Corn Guacamole | MapleSeeds Home Blog | Recipes

Wednesday, April 2, 2014


I'm the only one in my household that likes... LOVES guacamole! The other night my husband and I went out for dinner and I ordered some guacamole as my appetizer. My husband kept dipping into it,  so I said, "I thought you didn't like guacamole". To which he responded, "You never put corn in it." Hahaha, well I do now! Here is my copy cat version of Ch*lli's corn guac!

Ingredients:
1/4 large yellow onion diced
1 small tomato chopped 
1 jalapeño 
2 avocados
1 c frozen corn kernels
1 T cilantro
2-3 T lime juice
salt and pepper
olive oil (for cooking onion, corn)
1 T olive oil to drizzle over guacamole

In a HOT skillet, in olive oil sauté the onion, make sure you get a good char on it. Let cool. 




Repeat the same thing with the corn, get it nice and charred, YUM! 




 Chop tomato, jalapeño, and avocado.





Pour on olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper and cilantro. Mix well and enjoy! If you like a less chunky guacamole use a fork to mash the avocado. 




Try not to eat it all at once!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment